Time To ACAG-7
Title of Presentation: The International Association of Geodesy (IAG) and its Global Geodetic Observing System GGOS.
Title of Presentation: The Use of GRACE Satellite Gravity Data in Understanding the Hydrologic Cycle in Various Regions.
Title of Presentation: Open Star Clusters: The Building Blocks of Galaxies.
Recognition of Late Dr. Assia Harbi
Dr. Assia Harbi
As a sympathy of this great loss, her name will be recognized during the opening ceremony of ACAG7. Consequently, there will other relevant activities for this purpose.
- Galactic and Extra-Galactic Astronomy
- Stellar and Theoretical Astronomy
- Solar Physics and Solar Energy
- Solar Radiation and Pollution
- Engineering Applications in Astronomy
- Space Science and Technology
- Cosmology and High Energy Physics
- Seismology and Natural Hazards
- Geodesy and Geodynamics
- Environmental and Engineering Geophysics
- Potential Field Methods & Applications
- Water Resources and Management
- Geothermal Resources
|Early Registration||On Desk Registration|
|Egyptians ||600 L.E||800 L.E|
|Non-Egyptians ||200 Euro||250 Euro|
|Egyptians ||250 L.E||300 L.E|
|Non-Egyptians ||100 Euro||150 Euro|
|Group Fee (5 Members)|